elektro-skateboard.de

3D-Things Sammelthread

eXo

Empfohlene Beiträge

1413048681_3d-printer.jpg

Vor nicht allzu langer Zeit habe ich mal irgendwo vorgeschlagen ein Community-Archiv für 3D-Files in unserem Forum zu integrieren. Damit es in diesem Punkt ein bisschen weitergeht, zeigen wir nun ein bisschen Eigeninitiative und machen das einfach so, wie man das aus früheren P2P-Foren kennt. Lasst uns also einen Sammelthread lancieren. Wenn ihr irgendwo im Netz ein paar nette Dinge zum drucken findet, bitte ich euch diese im entsprechenden Format hier mit uns allen zu teilen.

Dieser Thread dient ausschließlich der themenspezifischen Ablage von 3D-Files.

(Bitte keine Unterhaltungen)

Format:

• Filename: (Link zum Original)
  • Vorschaubild
  • *Beschreibung
  • Download-Link

bearbeitet von eXo

Externe Links nur für Mitglieder sichtbar

IMG_1955_preview_featured.JPG

IMG_1956_preview_featured.JPG

Download this thing:

bearbeitet von eXo

orangatangPulley_preview_featured.jpg

Electric skateboard wheel Pulley for Orangatang Kegal wheels.

PRINT AND USE THESE FILES AT YOUR OWN RISK.

General Print settings to get you started settings assume ABS plastoc

ONLY Print using High-temp high impact plastic, ABS or stronger. PLA does not work, it will melt.

Layer Height .20mm 5 outer layers

Infill 60% Hexigon

Print Speed 60mm/s

Temp 225c extruder 115c bed

No supports

Always print on a glass bed using acetone slurry that is 95% acetone 5% abs filament by volume.

I put some kits up on •••• if anyone wants them printed with all the bolts and belts.

Also If you need any special pieces made or would like to buy any of my parts pre-printed or electric skateboard electronics please email me at andrew@voodoojar.com

Download this thing:

houseblendPulley_preview_featured.jpg

Abec 11 Flywheel 36t Electric Skateboard Pulley

PRINT AND USE THESE FILES AT YOUR OWN RISK.

General Print settings to get you started settings assume ABS plastic.

ONLY Print using High-temp high impact plastic, ABS or stronger. PLA does not work, it will melt.

Layer Height .20mm 5 outer layers

Infill 60% Hexigon

Print Speed 60mm/s

Temp 225c extruder 115c bed

No supports

Always print on a glass bed using acetone slurry that is 95% acetone 5% abs filament by volume.

I put some kits up on •••• if anyone wants them printed with all the bolts and belts.

Also If you need any special pieces made or would like to buy any of my parts pre-printed or electric skateboard electronics please email me at andrew@voodoojar.com

Download this thing:

2015-05-10_01.57.58_preview_featured.jpg

At 14t on a motor and 42t on the wheel, you end up with a gear ratio of 1:3. I imported an stl out of openSCAD after setting up the HDT 5M parameters, then added the flanges to mount to the onda motor. I'm very amature at 3d modeling, so if any of you use this and clean it up lease release it.

Download this thing:

pulleyinsert40t_15mm_111514_preview_featured.jpg

For use with six 10-32 2.5" machine screws + hex nuts.

Tested with 90mm Flywheels, 90mm clones, and 83mm clones.

Use at your own risk.

Download this thing:

FM1A9717_preview_featured.jpg

The Evolve longboard is an electric skateboard that is powered by a 5000 RPM brushless motor and a lithium polymer battery. The board is controlled by a wireless bluetooth remote that has three speed settings and reserve functionality. This amazing board from Evolve is awesome! After a week of use, we figured we could improve on the design of the remote. Featuring a safety trigger guard, the remote is less likely to accidentally accelerate. The hoop at the bottom allows you to install a strap or lanyard for secure placement so you're less likely to drop it or lose it. The overall enclosure design is slimmer, smaller and fits nicely in your hands.

Download this thing:

IMG_1986_preview_featured.JPG

This accessory plate holds the battery charger with a separate clip for the charger's barrel plug, a Unit skateboard tool, and has a peg to hang the hand remote from assuming a wrist strap is being used.

Everything I need is right where I can find it, and kept out of sight beneath the board when it's on the hangar.

Download this thing:

IMG_20150712_190730_preview_featured.jpg

My updated version of a case for a slimmed down version of the popular GT2B transmitter.

Some of the updates are:

Original screws to hold the case together (now you only need to supply 2 x 3m screws + nuts for the pcb and potentiometer)

Using existing powerswitch with a printed extension

Can accommodate the included 800mah battery

Hole for the bind button

A few mm slimmer then v1 and with lots rounded edges

Widerstand löten (Kommentar aus einem anderen Forum):

One thing that I had to clarify with badwolf was regarding the resistors and how exactly they were set up. Basically if you look at the instructions and notice the highlighted three pins marked resistors, you take one leg of the 1st resistor and solder to the outside left pin, one leg of the 2nd resistor and solder to outside right pin, than connect the two free legs together to the middle pin. And that is about as complicated as it gets.

Afterwards I covered the entire thing in liquid tape to seal from the elements.

Download this thing:

bearbeitet von elkick
Kommentar eingefügt

ScreenHunter_197_Nov._18_16.28_preview_featured.jpg

A semi-protective semi-cosmetic cover for the HobbyKing 150 ESC that can be used in electric skateboards and longboards. Provides some impact protection as well as some water/elements protection. Requires HK150 to be disassembled to work. This probably voids your warranty so do at your own risk. Also skateboards were not meant to be motorized so ride at your own risk. Always wear a helmet.. Please do your best to not die doing this...

Download this thing:

63mm_pulley_cover_cut_out_preview_featured.jpg

This pulley cover is modified version of Voodoojar's 50mm pulley cover. Works very well with diyelectricskateboard.com's 63mm weld on motor mount. Cut outs are for a 20t to 40t pulley set-up.

Download this thing:

Screen_Shot_2015-05-13_at_11.19.30_PM_preview_featured.jpg

Motor mount to go along with my battery holder and 42t Onda wheel sprocket. The Onda truck is tapered, so the truck mount tapers as well to match the truck's contour. There are two holes in the mount for M4 screws, you can use these as pilot holes to drill and tap for M4 screws to screw the mount into place for rigidity. I haven't drilled in the photo yet, but you can see the mount is pretty rigid as-is.

Download this thing:

• 1 month later...

deooyz8r.png

Im Archiv befindet sich:

• BamBam_hallsensor_v1.3_mount_c_style_63mm.stl
  • BamBam_hallsensor_v1.3_pcb_cover_63mm.stl
  • BamBam_hallsensor_v1.3_pcb_cover_63mm_cutoff.stl

Download this thing:

Habe da gerade ein schönes modulares Case für die VESC entdeckt.

Darin ist Platz für mehrere „Zippy 20C 3S 5000 mah“ Akkus und zwei VESCs:

clear.PNG

clear_under.PNG

perspective.PNG

xsection.PNG

Download this thing:

DSC_0053_preview_featured.JPG

Dieses Case ist ein bisschen solider als das und hat aufladbare Batterien

Download this thing:

Link zur FB:

bearbeitet von eXo
GT2E nicht GT2B - Danke elkick

Das Case ist für eine GT2E. Und die Ladebuchse (oder Einschalter) ist nicht zu sehen, ev. muss man die Öffnung dafür noch rausschneiden. Die GT2E hat normalerweise (aufladbare) Batterien...

bearbeitet von elkick

Jedes Zahnrad beliebich schnell selber Konfigurieren

z.B. Zähnezahl, Sorte, Höhe, anzahl der Madenschrauben und deren Lage, Bohrung usw.

zum konfigurieren Beispielsweise das Program "OpenSCAD" verwenden Werte eintragen "F6" warten, STL-Datei schreiben und fertig

Download this thing:

test.PNG.41b2fa8841a8d312f1ece95cce907e5b.PNG

Motorhalterung für Rechts und Links

Sehr gut ist auch, dass .sldpar-Datein dabei sind! Falls man noch mal im 3d-Programm etwas Ändern muss.

Oder weiss einer von euch wie man eine STL-Datei wieder zu eienem Volumenkörper umwandeln kann, um Boolesche operatoren, Fasen usw. anzuwenden. Bei mir ist es der Körper beim einlesen nur ein Fasettenkörper, an dem man weder Kanten noch Flächen fassen und ändern kann.

Download this thing:

STL

Volumenmodelle:

Unbenannt.PNG.49eb9a4e652ef430db75f31c380b578a.PNG

• 4 weeks later...

Seit kurzem auf Thingiverse:

Part1VESC_case_preview_featured.jpg

This is a low profile battery and electronics enclosure for an electric skateboard. It is a continuation of the first version, but this one allows for two separate enclosures for the batteries and electronics. This should allow a longboard to flex better.

It holds 4x Zippy 20C 3S 5000 mah and and two VESCs (Vedder's ESC). The VESCs are held together with two copper bus bars for heat dissipation. The copper bars are exposed to air, but the rest of the electronics are enclosed in a water-tight area.

Download this thing:

IMGP1347_preview_featured.jpg

Customizable case for carrying cylindrical batteries. Requires small cylindrical magnets to hold the case closed. I used 3x3mm cylinder magnets which works well to hold the lid in place.

Customize und download this thing:

IMGP1447_preview_featured.jpg

A customizable battery case to hold batteries while traveling. Configurable for the number of batteries and type (as long as they're cylindrical).

Customize and download this thing:

Nettes Gadget für Elektroniker und alle die zu wenig Hände haben:

Vertical_frame_1_preview_featured.jpg

Download this Thing:

• 1 month later...

Eine Box für eine VESC und "Kama Nunchuk Receiver"

Die Aussparung ist für einen XT90-Stecker!

4.8.thumb.JPG.167f9139fb70cb37fd5b6eb7929fc582.JPG

4.4.JPG.8ef553754dfc58dce0f9777fe967b37a.JPG

4.6.JPG.5793fc0da720516e93d181b041347b9d.JPG

4_10.thumb.JPG.6e73945917af87a304dabfcfcf615fa9.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

Das Dual-VESC-Case wurde noch mal überarbeitet und ist wohl jetzt final: :thumbsup:

This two cases are the 4th iteration of a series of cases to hold electric longboard components. Namely, two VESCs (Vedder's ESC) and four zippy lipos. They are separate because the board flexes so much that each enclosure must be as short and small as possible to allow the board to flex without stressing the enclosures. I followed the Boosted board design with the wires running under the grip tape.

Source:

Discussion:

vesc_v4_seethru.PNG

20151226_170341.jpg

Download this thing:

Tritt dem Gespräch bei

Du kannst jetzt posten und dich später registrieren. Wenn du bereits einen Account hast kannst du dich hier anmelden.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Clear editor

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

• Neu erstellen...