elektro-skateboard.de

Air city

andrew12

Empfohlene Beiträge

This video isn't available in your country due to copyright restrictions -.- wtf

Btw Andrew: what kind of tooth belt do you use for your boards - 3M or 5M and whats the width?! thx!

DRM

Digital Right Management.

Die Welt wird daran zugrunde gehen. Stellt euch mal folgendes vor.

Raumschiff Enterprise schwebt gerade im Orbit um die Erde. Die Manschaft ruft muss sich gerade wichtige "historische Dokumente" ansehen um die Kugel vor der Vernichtung zu bewahren.

Dann kommt eine Meldung "Falscher Ländercode" oder "Bitte werfen sie einen Euro ein".

gRuss Ralf

( Der grade von einer Ubuntu Install Party kommt )

thats strange maybe it is to do with the sound track it plays fine here in uk. Kai has a copy of that video ill see if he can upload it.

the belt pitch of 400 watt is 3M

AND FOR 600 WATT ITS 5M

DRM

Digital Right Management.

Die Welt wird daran zugrunde gehen. Stellt euch mal folgendes vor.

Raumschiff Enterprise schwebt gerade im Orbit um die Erde. Die Manschaft ruft muss sich gerade wichtige "historische Dokumente" ansehen um die Kugel vor der Vernichtung zu bewahren.

Dann kommt eine Meldung "Falscher Ländercode" oder "Bitte werfen sie einen Euro ein".

gRuss Ralf

( Der grade von einer Ubuntu Install Party kommt )

Ich glaube es stand schon in der Bibel dass die Welt so untergehen wird!

Es gibt Linux jetzt auch schon als Tupperparty?!

thats strange maybe it is to do with the sound track it plays fine here in uk. Kai has a copy of that video ill see if he can upload it.

the belt pitch of 400 watt is 3M

AND FOR 600 WATT ITS 5M

I could also try to upload it on my youtube acc if you want me to..

3M is perfect :) What do you want for the Landyachtz wheels? And do you also offer the softer ones (black, 78a - orange 82a) - and the rain wheels might be also interesting..

• Neu erstellen...