elektro-skateboard.de

Carbon AT confiscated by police in Berlin

rnrnrn

Empfohlene Beiträge

Since I got my board back (and got back to Berlin after some traveling) I've been using it all the time - so far no problems.

Riding on Tempelhofer Feld is a blast - in 1hr05min 25 kilometers and the battery was still good (no stoppages). Probably it helps that with all the gear my weight is about 70kg. And I had the gear since riding at 35km/h would be a bit risky without proper protection.

Later on when riding around Tiergarten I did see one police car and kick-pushed... all ok. Then just when I was approaching home two cops came around the corner - again kick-pushing and not a second look.

I do have one question though - if anyone can clarify it would be helpful. How can the walkways in Tiergarten be regulated by StVO? This regulation applies to open streets, bike lanes and pedestrian walkways - clear - but a green zone without a street to it? Shouldn't it be like Tempelhof?

Since I got my board back (and got back to Berlin after some traveling) I've been using it all the time - so far no problems.

Riding on Tempelhofer Feld is a blast - in 1hr05min 25 kilometers and the battery was still good (no stoppages). Probably it helps that with all the gear my weight is about 70kg. And I had the gear since riding at 35km/h would be a bit risky without proper protection.

Later on when riding around Tiergarten I did see one police car and kick-pushed... all ok. Then just when I was approaching home two cops came around the corner - again kick-pushing and not a second look.

I do have one question though - if anyone can clarify it would be helpful. How can the walkways in Tiergarten be regulated by StVO? This regulation applies to open streets, bike lanes and pedestrian walkways - clear - but a green zone without a street to it? Shouldn't it be like Tempelhof?

Externe Links nur für Mitglieder sichtbar

Tritt dem Gespräch bei

Du kannst jetzt posten und dich später registrieren. Wenn du bereits einen Account hast kannst du dich hier anmelden.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Clear editor

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

• Neu erstellen...