elektro-skateboard.de

Dimensions for deck screw mounts on ES AIR 500

Finn

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hi, I placed this in the german language section of the forum, I am hoping one of you fine people can help me. I was thinking of putting a new deck on my ES AIR 500 board, and although the truck mount screw holes seem standard, I was wondering if someone have the dimensions and what size holes I need to drill for the battery box ... I am not even sure what those little fitters that slide down into the holes on the board are called, the ones that hold the battery box on to the board, there are four of those and the screws are bolted from the bottom.

Anyway, I am looking to change that deck that came with the ES AIR 500 and change to a longer 42" deck, so I want to doublecheck and confirm the type of screws on the ES AIR 500 and what those screw fitters are called and what size holes I need.

Thanks in advance, I am not so technical about these things, so I want to check before I start drilling anything.

Cheers Dave

Hi there, Dave.

If you are going to use another deck, I would measure the lengths on your parts directly, as they might vary.

Also if the concave of your new deck is different, you might to adjust the original holes to make the boxes fit well. Different concave might also need slight adjustments of the battery box holders, if they're the same as ES 600/800.

To align the trucks, you can mark a parallel line on the front/end of the new deck and mark them directly through your truck holes, they were not 100% the same the times I had those parts here.

This way you can make sure the trucks are straight and lined even if the magnesium compound might be slightly off.

I am not sure what you mean with the fittings. Originally ES boards uses/used normal screws + counterfittings which are visible from the top/bottom, but painted partly.

If you want invisible counterscrews, the whole process is different.

It all depends alao on the materials used for your new deck, not all fittings are compatible/usable with all materials.

But the screws itself are just normal screws, I would suggest you to use stainless steel ones for corrosion prevention.

Much regards,

Wolf

Tritt dem Gespräch bei

Du kannst jetzt posten und dich später registrieren. Wenn du bereits einen Account hast kannst du dich hier anmelden.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Clear editor

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

• Neu erstellen...