elektro-skateboard.de

Riß an der Motorhalterung

Snickers

Empfohlene Beiträge

Oje Oje ... heute mal zufällig drauf gestoßen das ich ein Riß an der Motorhalterung habe. Und der wird immer größer!

es-600-riss-motorhalterung-oje-oje-und-gerade-mal-nach-2-monaten-1321.jpg

Gleich mal Andrew angeschrieben wie das mit Garantie aussieht... ist ja gerade mal 2 Monate alt das Board :(

Da fangen die Probleme an, haha :D

Risse an der Halterung gibt´s öfters, hat Beetle auch, oder woanders an der Achse...

Solange der Kern nicht beschädigt ist, sondern nur das äußere ist es nicht schlimm.

Solange die Garantie aber noch da ist, lass dir ne neue schicken :arf:

Die könntest du ja weglegen, fals wirklich mal was an der Achse ist ;) :devil:

P.S:

Beny und Maurice, kuckt bei euch auch mal nach!

bearbeitet von Julian

Hay snicks don't worry I'd rather ride a es board than any cheap piece of low

Grade junk you ride Julian lol

I'm sure your brush motor low frequency controlled remote board

Is fantastic to ride !!! But maybe that's all you know lol

I've had my es 600 board 4 months now and nothing comes

Close and had no issues anybody else on here agree ?

Da fangen die Probleme an, haha :D

Risse an der Halterung gibt´s öfters, hat Beetle auch, oder woanders an der Achse...

Solange der Kern nicht beschädigt ist, sondern nur das äußere ist es nicht schlimm.

Solange die Garantie aber noch da ist, lass dir ne neue schicken :arf:

Die könntest du ja weglegen, fals wirklich mal was an der Achse ist ;) :devil:

P.S:

Beny und Maurice, kuckt bei euch auch mal nach!

Grade junk you ride Julian lol

I'm sure your brush motor low frequency controlled remote board

Is fantastic to ride !!! But maybe that's all you know lol

Achso, mein Board ist also ein bürstenbetriebenes, niederigfrequentes scheiß Board? :mad:

Und ich hab keine Ahnung?

Helf lieber den leuten im englischen Teil des Forums, klug*** brauchen wir nicht, danke.

Beste Grüße,

Julian

bearbeitet von Julian

...anybody else on here agree ?

Nope.

ES has the same problems as other asia boards. If you want a reliable one you'll have to modify the one or other part over time. Only thing which I would count as pro are the electronics and even those have breakdowns from time to time in the standard configuration. None of the available boards is perfect, even as you can use several parts to make a nearly perfect board. ;)

And to insult someone in the german part of the forum in english without even knowing his board is pretty stupid. We're a community, no matter what one rides.

Regards, Wolf

Fair enough comments wolf. I only speak

My opinion, I ride e boards since 2007 several different

Types from USA and Europe I have tried them all at some

Time.

Greetings

Nope.

ES has the same problems as other asia boards. If you want a reliable one you'll have to modify the one or other part over time. Only thing which I would count as pro are the electronics and even those have breakdowns from time to time in the standard configuration. None of the available boards is perfect, even as you can use several parts to make a nearly perfect board. ;)

And to insult someone in the german part of the forum in english without even knowing his board is pretty stupid. We're a community, no matter what one rides.

Regards, Wolf

I only speak

My opinion, ...

Thats fine, but I wouldnt laught at someone with an not so pricey (yet very reliable and long range) brushed motor board today -

you'll never know what he rides in the next time and the community doesn't improve if everyone flames the others sport equipment.

And about the brushless motors: I wouldn't call them better as long as they have thin unflexible pretty high resistance wires, crappy asia fake bearings which are partly rusted from factory default, a hall sensor joke with solder points a pupil would get slapped for, unshielded sensor cables and so on...

Sure they're better than brushed counterparts if you modify them, replace the bearings with as a example stainless ones and so on.. but even those pretty good board have weaknesses the way they are buyable. ;)

You see, not much to laught about other users..

As long as one is happy with what he gets, he can use the cheapest scrap and has a good life. I am barely happy with what I get so I modify it, which makes me happy. But as I said, just from factory, every eboard on the market has flaws, important to one, unimportant to another.

Regards,

Wolf

Yes I agree it goes both ways someone not laugh at my type of board I not laugh at theres but anyway a bit of fun no harm meant. Your modified board sounds awesome ps my es600 has stainless bearings. :D

Thats fine, but I wouldnt laught at someone with an not so pricey (yet very reliable and long range) brushed motor board today -

you'll never know what he rides in the next time and the community doesn't improve if everyone flames the others sport equipment.

And about the brushless motors: I wouldn't call them better as long as they have thin unflexible pretty high resistance wires, crappy asia fake bearings which are partly rusted from factory default, a hall sensor joke with solder points a pupil would get slapped for, unshielded sensor cables and so on...

Sure they're better than brushed counterparts if you modify them, replace the bearings with as a example stainless ones and so on.. but even those pretty good board have weaknesses the way they are buyable. ;)

You see, not much to laught about other users..

As long as one is happy with what he gets, he can use the cheapest scrap and has a good life. I am barely happy with what I get so I modify it, which makes me happy. But as I said, just from factory, every eboard on the market has flaws, important to one, unimportant to another.

Regards,

Wolf

Leeeute, hier geht´s um den Riss in der Motorhalterung, nicht um, wer mit billig Boards zufrieden ist :D

Und dann auch noch in der falschen Sprache, das ist immernoch das Deutsche Forum :D

:cornut:

Ja das mit der Haltbarkeit der Boards ist eine Sache doch der Support ist die andere Seite der Medaille.

Gestern hat mir Andrew geschrieben. Er sagt das die Motorhalterung nicht unter Garantie fällt weil das ein Verschleißteil ist !

Wie bitte :mad:????!!!!! Eine Motorhalterung ein Verschleißteil !!!??? Was soll den da bitte verschleißen????

Das hätte es bei Mobo nie geben, dass man so eine Antwort bekommt... und das zum Thema billige Boards mit Bürstenmotor !

Werde mir mal überlegen was ich da jetzt machen will. Neue Halterung kostet 18 Pfund plus Versand. Evtl. bastel ich mir da was eigenes das wenigstens besser hält ... und kein Verschleißteil ist :arf:! Lächerlich!

Habe gestern mal die Motorabdeckung abgenommen und da ist mir noch was anderes aufgefallen... kann mir mal jemand sagen warum das weiße Kabel da so lose rumhängt ??? Funktionieren tut alles soweit.

2011-09-10-15-35-14-1322.jpg

ES war noch nie für den guten Support bekannt!

Wenn es funktioniert, ist es super, aber wenn nicht stehst zimmlich blöd da!

Selbst wenn er es erstmal anerkennt, schickt er nichts neues, sondern lässt sie reperieren, das kann dan mal 4-8 Wochen dauern.

Da fahre ich lieber was zuverlässiges, wo die Ersatzteile am nächsten Tag da waren :thumbsup: und keine 2 Monate gebraucht haben.

Wenn das Board erst 2 Monate alt ist, und ohne Fremdeinwirkung einen Defekt bekommt,

ersetzt man das Teil über die Garantie oder wenigsten über Kulanz, nur das Wort kennt Andrew nicht ;)

Aber den ES Support im Forum, ein bssl runtermachen hilft manchmal :D

Keine Firma mag negative Kritik.

ES war noch nie für den guten Support bekannt!

Wenn es funktioniert, ist es super, aber wenn nicht stehst zimmlich blöd da!

Selbst wenn er es erstmal anerkennt, schickt er nichts neues, sondern lässt sie reperieren, das kann dan mal 4-8 Wochen dauern.

Da fahre ich lieber was zuverlässiges, wo die Ersatzteile am nächsten Tag da waren :thumbsup: und keine 2 Monate gebraucht haben.

Wenn das Board erst 2 Monate alt ist, und ohne Fremdeinwirkung einen Defekt bekommt,

ersetzt man das Teil über die Garantie oder wenigsten über Kulanz, nur das Wort kennt Andrew nicht ;)

Naja bis jetzt war andrew immer sehr fair und hat auch immer schnell geantwortet. Hat mich gestern selbst bisschen überrascht seine Antwort :(

Naja bis jetzt war andrew immer sehr fair und hat auch immer schnell geantwortet.

Da hastes.

Wenn erstmal was an der C-Box ist fangen die Probleme erst richtig an, das wirst du noch merken :pizza:

Kai kann da auch ein Lied drüber singen.. bzw sein Freund.

Ja das ist echt schade....da die Boards eigentlich überlegen sind. Doch wenn der Support nicht stimmt... hat man da auch nicht viel von.... wollte mir eigentlich auch noch ein ES800 zulegen.... doch jetzt warte ich erstmal ab :skep:

I’m not sure what is happening here but let’s have not untruths and Exaggerate said on both sides. ES boards are very reliable but need servicing and Maintenance regularly to keep them in good condition- like all E boards. ES are constantly developing the boards especially over the last 6 months from packaging to components. Everybody has an opinion  but please base it on fact and real personal experience, all models are different 500 watt, 600 watt, 800 watt and use completely different componants. Having said this if anybody does have any problems We have a repair Agent set up in Germany now. contact us any time and you will be sent a RA number and the repair address and yes the turn around is very fast ;) Good day and regards Andrew :peace::peace:

Danke, Andrew :thumbsup:

Ich sag doch, bei schlechter Bewertung im Forum, gehts immer schneller ;):devil:

rapair Agent?

Ist bestimmt Beetle-Stefan :D

Wird da ein geheimnis raus gemacht? :D

@ Andrew

What kind of repair agents?

I would not complain about your service, which was until now very great, and you respond very quickly to my questions. I am just womder, such a part is not covered under warranty, because that's in my opinion not a wearing part. But did you ever thought, to change anything with the magnesium alloy or to reinforce the motor mount? You see I am not alone with the problem. I have now ordered a new part. Thanks

Hi There, We have repair agent for any electrical issues in Germany in the unlikly event of you needing this service let ES know and you will be sent the details. With regards to the motor Mount the bracket has Already been improved they come in a black colour now.Motor brackets will wear down with use but should not need to be replaced for 1-2 years, depending on how you ride.

:peace::peace:

@ Andrew

What kind of repair agents?

I would not complain about your service, which was until now very great, and you respond very quickly to my questions. I am just womder, such a part is not covered under warranty, because that's in my opinion not a wearing part. But did you ever thought, to change anything with the magnesium alloy or to reinforce the motor mount? You see I am not alone with the problem. I have now ordered a new part. Thanks

Hi Snickers,

meine erste Motorhalterung ist auch nach wenigen Wochen gebrochen gewesen.

Die zweite hält nun schon ein ganzes Jahr. Hab das Gefühl, die erste war einfach

dünner im Material und das Ersatzteil ist viel besser und haltbarer.

Was Andrew meint mit "ist ein Verschleißteil" ist sicherlich die Tatsache das die Unterseite bei Gebrauch einfach mehr und mehr

Kratzer bekommt und tatsächlich dort verschleißt. Meine Ersatz-Halterung ist unten schon so gut wie durchgescheuert,

weshalb ich mir eine weitere bestellt habe, nur zur Sicherheit. Gebrochen ist sie dadurch nicht, das war meine erste, die ab Werk

montierte Halterung.

Hi Andrew,

What Snickers means is, that a crack in the upper part of the bracket after only 2 months is not due to wear, but a

material/production problem which really should be covered by warranty. And sorry, but i share this point of view.

If it breaks after a year, with lots of wear visible, then i'd say "hey its just worn out, buy a replacement".

Aloha,

Beetle

bearbeitet von Beetle

Habe gestern mal die Motorabdeckung abgenommen und da ist mir noch was anderes aufgefallen... kann mir mal jemand sagen warum das weiße Kabel da so lose rumhängt ??? Funktionieren tut alles soweit.

Das weisse Kabel gehört eigentlich in die Ringöse die da so verwaist angeschraubt ist.

Ich würds wieder anlöten :)

Beetle

Hehe he was offered a free bracket, it's only

A Bracket no big deal. Don't think he understood, any way we are sending him one.:peace::peace:

UOTE=Beetle;13129]Hi Snickers,

meine erste Motorhalterung ist auch nach wenigen Wochen gebrochen gewesen.

Die zweite hält nun schon ein ganzes Jahr. Hab das Gefühl, die erste war einfach

dünner im Material und das Ersatzteil ist viel besser und haltbarer.

Was Andrew meint mit "ist ein Verschleißteil" ist sicherlich die Tatsache das die Unterseite bei Gebrauch einfach mehr und mehr

Kratzer bekommt und tatsächlich dort verschleißt. Meine Ersatz-Halterung ist unten schon so gut wie durchgescheuert,

weshalb ich mir eine weitere bestellt habe, nur zur Sicherheit. Gebrochen ist sie dadurch nicht, das war meine erste, die ab Werk

montierte Halterung.

Hi Andrew,

What Snickers means is, that a crack in the upper part of the bracket after only 2 months is not due to wear, but a

material/production problem which really should be covered by warranty. And sorry, but i share this point of view.

If it breaks after a year, with lots of wear visible, then i'd say "hey its just worn out, buy a replacement".

Aloha,

Beetle

Thanks Andrew!

Hehe he was offered a free bracket, it's only

A Bracket no big deal. Don't think he understood, any way we are sending him one.:peace::peace:

Das weisse Kabel gehört eigentlich in die Ringöse die da so verwaist angeschraubt ist.

Ich würds wieder anlöten :)

Beetle

Kannst du mir das igrendwie im Bild markieren, weiß gerade nicht wo du meinst wo das hin soll :o

• Neu erstellen...